NRDCA Guidelines and Procedures
The NRDCA is developing industry consensus guidelines and quality control procedures for the application of systems represented by Association members. The documents represent an industry consensus on the subjects of application, quality control and repair or replacement of various roof deck systems. These current and future documents should be valuable documents for the construction community.
The included documents are related to the several systems represented by the NRDCA.
- NRDCA 100 – Guideline for Field Application of Aggregate Insulating Concrete Roof Deck Systems
- NRDCA 175 – Guideline for Field Application of Cellular Insulating Concrete Roof Deck Systems
- NRDCA 400 – Guideline for Field Application of Insulating Concrete Reroofing / Recover Systems
- NRDCA 250 – Field Quality Control Procedures for Application of Insulating Concrete Roof Deck Systems
- NRDCA 300 – Procedures to Determine the Accuracy of Material Measuring Equipment for Lightweight Insulating Concrete
- NRDCA Gypsum Roof Deck Repair Replacement Procedure
- Picture Story of Gypsum Roof Deck Repair Sequence
- NRDCA 600 – Guideline for Application of Cementitious Wood Fiber Roof Deck Systems
- Technical Bulletin 1001: Venting LWIC Installed Over Structural Concrete and Other Non-Venting Substrates